See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Primary Fabric Use medium-weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Woolen, broadcloth, linen, crepe, lightweight denim and gabardine are good choices.
Lining Use cotton batiste, cotton lawn, Ambiance lining, polyester lining are good choices. Lining fabric is still needed for the pockets even if you choose to not line the skirt.
Interfacing Use light-to-medium weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- One (1) 12" (30 cm) invisible zipper
- One set of size 1 hook and eye
- 12" (31 cm) of 3/8" or 1/2" (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape
- 1/8" (0.3 cm)-wide twill tape or fabric selvage as long as your waist (or your desired waist length)
- In-seam pockets only: 24" (61 cm) of 3/8" or 1/2" (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape
- Patch pockets only: two (2) 1/2" (1.25 cm) buttons
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.