Want to earn some extra cash by promoting Itch to Stitch’s products? Then you should become our affiliate. In Itch to Stitch’s affiliate program, you earn a commission when someone buys a product on Itch to Stitch’s site after clicking your link. You can promote our products via your site, blog, newsletter or any way you want, as long as you comply with our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
Register to become an affiliate.
Already an affiliate? Log in.
- The commission rate is 20% net. If the referred customer uses a coupon code, you will make 10% on the discounted amount.
- The commission is paid the first week of each month in the following month. For example, if you referred sales in January, you would be paid the first week of February.
- All commissions are paid to your PayPal email. You must have a Paypal account.
- The affiliate program uses a 7-day cookie, which means you will get credited if someone buys within 7 days of clicking your link.
- Itch to Stitch reserves the right to change our affiliate program at any time.
- Itch to Stitch reserves the right to reject or remove any affiliate as we deem appropriate.
- You may use your own link to purchase Itch to Stitch patterns and receive an affiliate commission.
- If Itch to Stitch is currently paying for an ad on your site/blog or trading coursework for advertising, you are not eligible to receive affiliate commissions.
- The most successful affiliates are those who have sewn our patterns and share their photos via social media and their blogs! Reviews on the pattern product pages are also helpful!
- You may log in to this site at any time to check your affiliate stats and balance.