I’ve been wanting to make this jacket for a long while (and more than a few of you asked for it too). Finally, it’s here! The Winterthur Jacket is now available in the Itch to Stitch catalog!
For one week (through November 23, 2022), the Winterthur Jacket pattern is 20% off. The volume discount still applies—get 15% off your entire cart if your purchase is $20 or more, or 20% off your entire cart if your purchase is $30 or more.
Winterthur Jacket Features:
- Options for cup sizes
- Options for collar and three-piece hood
- Fully lined
- Front princess seams to shoulders
- Back yoke
- Cinched waist by drawstring on the inside
- Front patch and optional chest pockets
- Front zipper with buttoned flap
- Two-piece long sleeve with adjustable buttoned sleeve hem
- Designed for non-stretch woven fabric
Thanks to the hardware, the Winterthur looks so polished and professional. I can assure you that you will be so proud of this garment. You will want to wear this jacket again and again.
I cannot be more impressed with all the Winterthur Jackets that my testers made. Every single one of them looks amazing. I wish I could borrow them for myself! Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
Thank you for your amazing work!
Be sure to get your copy of the Winterthur while it’s on sale!