Whether you sew or not, you need a pair of timeless trousers in your wardrobe. Now it is possible for us sewists to create a pair with all the classic features with the newly released North Point Trousers sewing pattern!
I am very excited about the North Point Trousers pattern.
On a side note, initially I called the pattern North Point Pants. But since then, I was told that in England, people call men’s underwear pants, so I went with Trousers. I really wish someone could unify the English language so we won’t have any confusion. Would someone do that for me? 😉
The North Point Trousers pattern is 20% off for one week only. The volume discount still applies! Remember to check out other patterns while you are at it: spend $20 or more, get 15% off your entire cart; spend $30 or more, get 20% off your entire cart!
North point Trousers Feature:
- Classically sleek straight leg silhouette
- Medium rise and curve through hip and thigh
- Ankle length that can be lengthened or shortened
- Contour waistband for a better fit
- Streamlined front slanted pockets
- Strong and durable back single-welt pockets
- Fly front with zipper and double hook and bar closure
- Use of stretch woven fabric for comfort
I am super proud of my testers. Some of them never made any trousers/pants before, and some of them never made a welt pocket before. And their trousers all came out beautifully. Here are their master pieces:
Thank you to these talented ladies for testing this pattern!
Get your North Point Trousers pattern now while it’s 20% off!