See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Primary Fabric Bottom-weight woven fabric with stretch (1% to 2% Lycra/spandex content)
Lining Lightweight non-stretch lining fabric (for pocket lining)
Interfacing Medium-weight fusible woven interfacing
- Two sets of 5/8’’ (1.6 cm) sew-on hook & eye closures (for waistbands on skirts and trousers)
- 4" (10 cm) or longer all-purpose plastic zipper
- 20" (50 cm) of 3/8" (1 cm) wide straight fusible stay tape (or make your own using lightweight woven fusible interfacing cut on straight grain)
- 1/4" (6 mm)-wide twill tape or lining fabric selvage as long as your waist plus 10" (25 cm)
- 1 1/2" (3.8 cm)-wide bias strip as long as your waist plus 10" (25 cm) (no pattern piece included for this)
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.