Number of pattern pages: 24 (on A4 or Letter Size Paper)
Number of instruction pages: 13
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose a size based on your hip measurement. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- There is no need to blend sizes from the waist to the hips on the pattern pieces. By adjusting the waist elastic, you can adjust the size of the waist.
- If you are taller than 5’7” (170 cm) or shorter than 5’4” (163 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the pants (see “Lengthen/Shorten” in the instructions).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Use light to medium-lightweight but strong woven fabric with or without stretch, such as nylon, linen or twill. Fabric with a hint of rayon or bamboo is desirable as it gives you softness and drape.
Lining Use lightweight woven fabric, such as voile, batiste or lightweight quilting cotton.
Interfacing Two (2) pieces of 2” x 2” (5 cm x 5 cm) lightweight woven or weft insertion fusible interfacing
- 1 1/2” (4 cm) wide elastic as long as your waist, plus 10” (25 cm)
- 28” (70 cm) of 1” (2.5 cm) wide elastic (optional - for elastic hem)
- 1/4” (6 mm) wide drawstring cord or ribbon as long as your waist, plus 20” (50 cm)
- 16” (41 cm) of 3/8” (1 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or cut your own using lightweight interfacing)
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.