TESTING CALL CLOSED
The testing call is now closed. Thank you so much for your support! The Zamora Blouse is now available in the shop.
I’ve been laying low for a couple of months because I am working hard on four patterns. Now they are ready to be tested! If you think you can help, please read on! Because four garments are a lot for one person to test within the specified time frame, I will unlikely to choose a single person to sew all four. But in the form, you can check which one you are interested, and if needed, I will do some assignments accordingly. Thank you for your interest.
- A, B, C, D and DD cups for the perfect fit
- Feminine V neck with a bow tied at the neck
- Buttoned front
- Gathered sleeve cap and sleeve cuff
- Intricate front released tucks
- Back pleat that adds comfort
- 3/4 and bracelet sleeve length options
Zamora Blouse Body and Finished Garment Measurements
Zamora Blouse Material Requirements
Primary fabric Use light-weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Shirting, rayon challis, broadcloth, linen, satin and crepe are great choices.
Interfacing Use light-weight woven or weft insertion fusible interfacing.
Other Materials Five (5) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons
Zamora Blouse Fabric Requirements
- Options for long and three-quarter sleeves
- Double-layered turtleneck piece
- Close-fitting to accentuate your figure
Hepburn Turtleneck Body and Finished Garment Measurements
Hepburn Turtleneck Material Requirements
Primary Fabric Use a light to medium-weight knit fabric with at least 100% 2-way or 4-way stretch and great recovery. Rib knit, jersey and sweater knit are great choices. If you use fabric with less stretch, you may choose a larger size. Conversely, if you use fabric with more stretch, you may choose a smaller size.
Other Material 15” (38 cm) of clear elastic to stabilize shoulder seams
- Ball-point or stretch machine needles
- Walking foot for your sewing machine (optional)
- Serger machine (optional)
- Cover stitch machine to finish your hems (optional)
- Twin needles to finish your hems (optional)
- Wooly nylon threads to finish your hems (optional)
Hepburn Turtleneck Fabric Requirements
Salamanca Cropped Jacket
- A, B, C, D and DD cups for the perfect fit
- Completely lined for a beautiful finish
- Cropped, swing style jacket with high-low hem
- Gathered raglan sleeves
Salamanca Cropped Jacket Body and Finished Garment Measurements
Salamanca Cropped Jacket Material Requirements
Primary fabric Use medium-weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Woolen, suiting, twill and boucle are great choices.
Lining Acetate, Ambiance by Bemberg, batiste, lawn, pima cotton, china silk, silk crepe de chine or silk georgette are all good choices
Interfacing Use medium-weight woven or weft insertion fusible interfacing.
Other Materials Six (6) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons
Salamanca Cropped Jacket Fabric Requirements
- Sits on natural waist and falls slightly below the knees
- Fitted above and flare below the hips
- Side invisible zipper with waistband
- Lined and unlined options
Seville Skirt Body and Finished Garment Measurements
Seville Skirt Material Requirements
Primary fabric Use a woven fabric with some drape, such as rayon challis, charmeuse or georgette, for a fluid look. Use more stable fabric, such as cotton, woolen, broadcloth or linen for a more structured look.
Lining (Optional) Washable choices are cotton batiste and cotton lawn. For dry-clean garments, use Ambiance lining, polyester lining, China silk or charmeuse.
Interfacing Use light- to medium- weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- One (1) 12” (30 cm) invisible zipper
- One set of size 1 hook and eye
Seville Skirt Fabric Requirements
I plan to start testing Tuesday, February 23rd, and would like to receive your modeled photos with your garments by Wednesday, March 2nd. But as always, if there’s any important change to the pattern, we’ll extend testing as needed.
The chosen testers will be invited to private Facebook groups where we can discuss the pattern, share pictures and discuss revisions. Each pattern will have its own group, so if you are selected to test two patterns, you will be invited to two groups. I will send the invite/link to the email that you provide. So please make sure you enter the correct email in the form below.
In return for your time, effort, professionalism, input and participation, upon public release of the pattern, you will receive:
- A final copy of the pattern
- Feature you in a blog post that directs traffic to your blog/site/store/Etsy store
Please sign up using this application form if you are interested. Testing is one of the most crucial steps for producing a quality pattern. I appreciate your applying!