Number of pattern pages: 28 (on A4 or Letter Size Paper)
Number of instruction pages: 21
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size
that fits your waist best. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip. All you have to do is print the sizes that you need (see “Printing Instructions” and “Blend Sizes” in the instructions), and blend the lines from one size to the next.
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabrics that have
similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabrics.
Primary Fabric Use medium-weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Woolen, broadcloth, linen, crepe, lightweight denim and gabardine are good choices.
Lining Use cotton batiste, cotton lawn, Ambiance lining, polyester lining are good choices. Lining fabric is still needed for the pockets even if you choose to not line the skirt.
Interfacing Use light-to-medium weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- One (1) 12” (30 cm) invisible zipper
- One set of size 1 hook and eye
- 12” (31 cm) of 3/8” or 1/2” (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape
- 1/8” (0.3 cm)-wide twill tape or fabric selvage as long as your waist (or your desired waist length)
- In-seam pockets only: 24” (61 cm) of 3/8” or 1/2” (1 cm or 1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape
- Patch pockets only: two (2) 1/2” (1.25 cm) buttons
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.