Number of pattern pages: 19
Number of instruction pages: 21
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your hip circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your hip. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger size. Because the skirt sits at the waist and has a slim fit, it is important that you measure your hip circumference correctly. If you have a protruding tummy, please refer to this article about how to accurately measure your hip: itch-to-stitch.com/hip.
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip. See instructions for details.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the skirt. See instructions for details.
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight and drape as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Use a non-stretch denim, twill, corduroy or other bottom weight fabric.
Lining Use a lightweight woven fabric without stretch. Lining fabric is for pockets.
- Topstitching thread
- One (1) 6” (15 cm) or longer metal or jeans zipper
- One (1) jeans button
- Ten (10) rivets (optional)
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.