Number of pattern pages: 36 (on A4 or Letter Size Paper)
Number of instruction pages: 24
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose a size based on your hip measurement. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose an elastic length (see “Other Materials” on page 4) based on the size that fits your waist best. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- There is no need to blend sizes from the waist to the hips on the pattern pieces.
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabrics that have similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabrics.
Primary Fabric Use lightweight denim, linen, poplin, twill, crepe and gabardine silk dupioni or other medium weight woven fabric with or without stretch. Use slightly lighter weight fabric for View D and View E.
Lining Use lightweight woven fabric such as twill, broadcloth or quilting cotton.
Interfacing Use lightweight woven or weft-insertion interfacing.
- 1 1/4” (3 cm) wide elastic up to 23 1/4" (59 cm)
- 16” (41 cm) of 3/8” (1 cm)-wide bias fusible stay tape (or cut your own using lightweight interfacing. Be sure to cut it on the bias.)
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk. Due to the width of the pattern pieces, it is not recommended to use 45” (115 cm) wide fabric for sizes 14 to 20.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.