Number of pattern pages: 74 for all options (be sure to print only the option you need per the instructions)
Number of instruction pages: 28
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Finished Garment Measurements
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that fits your hip best. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size. For the Handkerchief option, you don’t need to take into account the hip measurement.
- It’s OK to use different sizes. See instructions for details. For the Handkerchief option, there is no need to blend sizes. Use the same size for the hip as the waist.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the top (see instructions for details).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has a similar stretch, weight and drape as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Use medium-weight or bottom-weight knit fabric with about 50% horizontal and vertical stretch. Keep in mind that drapey fabric results in a longer skirt, so plan accordingly. Interlock, matte jersey, jersey and ITY knit are good choices.
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
- 1 1⁄2“-wide (4 cm-wide) knit elastic as long as your waist
- A piece of 1 1/2“ x 1 1/2“ (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm) lightweight, non-stretch woven fabric
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.