I like hiking a lot. In fact, I hike with a group of ladies almost every Saturday or Sunday. Our biggest accomplishment was a 72-mile hike around “our” lake over 3.5 days.
I want to create some pants that I could wear to hike. Hence, here is the new pattern, Sequoia Cargos & Shorts!
For one week, the Sequoia Cargos & Shorts pattern is 20% off. The volume discount still applies—get 15% off your entire cart if your purchase is $20 or more, or 20% off your entire cart if your purchase is $30 or more!
The most interesting feature of the Sequoia is the waistband. There is a fly front zipper, but there’s also an elastic wrapped in ribbing. Ages ago, Diane, my “original” tester who tested my very first pattern, took a photo of a pair of store-bought pants that she loved, and I agree it would be great to have a waistband like that! It’s comfortable and more sophisticated looking than a regular pair of elastic-waist pants.
Sequoia Cargos & Shorts Feature:
- Functional fly front zipper with snap closure
- Ribbing/elastic waistband
- Relaxed and straight leg silhouette
- Comfortable medium rise
- Front patch pockets with slanted openings
- Back patch pockets with flaps and snap closure
- Options for long pants and shorts
- Side cargo pockets with flaps and snap closure (with long pants option only)
- Leg strap for securing rolled up pant legs (with long pants option only)
The testers’ Sequoias look super amazing. Let’s take a look!
My sincere thanks to these ladies who did such a fantastic job testing for me:
- Crystal K.
- Crystal R.
Get your copy of the Sequoia Cargos & Shorts pattern while it’s on sale this week!