TESTING CALL CLOSED
The testing call is now closed. Thank you so much for your support! The Mila Shirt is now available in the shop.
Hi ladies, are you up for testing a shirt perfect for the Fall and Winter? Mila Shirt is designed to keep your warm and cozy. Of course you could make it with light-weight fabric if you’d like, but what I had in mind was flannel (especially in plaid). Here are some design inspirations.
Mila Shirt Features:
- A, B, C, D and DD cups for the perfect fit
- Center-front, button-down placket for a casual look
- Classic high-low shirttail hem
- Integrated front and back yoke
- Front gathering above bust for subtle shaping
- Optional collar
- Optional sleeve tabs
- Optional front pocket
I also made the front placket pretty deep for those of you who want a nursing-friendly top.
Body & Finished Garment Measurements
Primary fabric Use light to medium-weight woven fabric. Shirting, broad cloth, linen, flannel and crepe are great choices.
Interfacing Use light- to medium- weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- Seven (7) 5/8” (1.6 cm) buttons
- Two (2) more 5/8” (1.6cm) buttons for the optional sleeve tabs
I plan to start testing Monday, September 21st, and would like to receive your modeled photos with the dress by Monday, September 28th. But as always, if there’s any important change to the pattern, we’ll extend testing as needed.
The chosen testers will be invited to a private Facebook group where we can discuss the pattern, share pictures and discuss revisions. I will send the invite/link to the email that you provide. So please make sure you enter the correct email in the form below.
In return for your time, effort, professionalism, input and participation, upon completion of the testing, you will receive:
- A final copy of the pattern
- Feature you in a blog post that directs traffic to your blog/site/store/Etsy store
Please sign up below if you are interested. Testing is one of the most crucial steps for producing a quality pattern. I appreciate your applying!