Number of pattern pages: 15 (on A4 or Letter Size Paper)
Number of instruction pages: 12
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your hips. If you are between sizes, choose the bigger size. The hips are designed to be quite fitted; if you prefer a more relaxed fit, choose a bigger size. Also, if you have protruding stomach, be sure to read itch-to-stitch.com/hips
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip. All you have to do is print the sizes that you need (see “Printing Instructions” and “Blend Sizes” in the instructions), and blend the lines from one size to the next from the waist to the hip.
- If you are taller than 5’7” (170 cm) or shorter than 5’4” (163 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the skirt (see “Lengthen/Shorten” on page 6), unless you have long/short legs.
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabrics that have similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabrics.
Primary Fabric Use a woven fabric with some drape, such as rayon challis, charmeuse or georgette, for a fluid look. Use more stable fabric, such as cotton, woolen, broadcloth or linen for a more structured look.
Lining (Optional) Washable choices are cotton batiste and cotton lawn. For dry-clean garments, use Ambiance lining, polyester lining, China silk or charmeuse.
Interfacing Use light- to medium- weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- One (1) 12" (30 cm) invisible zipper
- One set of size 1 hook and eye
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.