Number of pattern pages: 30
Number of instruction pages: 14
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Finished Garment Measurements
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size. Be sure to measure the narrowest part of your waist; these pants sit high at the narrowest part of your waist.
- Compare your hip circumference (widest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that fits your hip best. If you are in between sizes, choose the smaller size.
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip. See “Blend Sizes” in instructions for details.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the pants (see instructions for details).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight and drape as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Use lightweight, opaque woven fabric with good drape. Rayon challis, rayon twill, crepe, Tencel twill and charmeuse are great choices.
Interfacing Use lightweight to medium weight fusible woven or weft insertion interfacing.
- One 8” (20 cm) or longer invisible zipper (longer zipper will be easier to install)
- 16” (40 cm) of 1/2" (1.25 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or cut your own using light-weight woven fusible interfacing on the straight grain)
- One set of size 1 hook and eye
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.