Number of pattern pages: 27
Number of instruction pages: 17
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Compare your hip circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your hip. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip. See “Blend Sizes” (see instructions for details)
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the jeans (see instructions for details).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Use a stretch denim, twill or corduroy fabric with 20% to 30% stretch. Do not use fabric with less stretch.
Lining Use a lightweight woven fabric with or without stretch. Lining fabric is for pockets.
- Topstitching thread
- 1/2” (1 cm) wide elastic as long as your waist
- Four (4) rivets (optional)
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.