New Pattern: Vienna Tank + Sale
You know how I know the Vienna Tank is a winner?
- It’s super cute and comfy, and perfect for the summer.
- It uses two fabrics, one for the yoke and one for the bodice. Less than 1 yard (90 cm) is required for each (much less for the smaller sizes). All the little pieces of fabric you have in your stash that are not quite enough to make anything? Now you can use them.
- Actually, the garments that you made but never fitted quite right? Cut them up and use those too.
- Many of my testers made two or three of this tank top just because they love it. Some even started to “hack” the pattern (after creating their first successful one according to the instructions) to create many different styles (dress, lettuce hem, etc.). How I love creativity!
The Vienna Tank pattern should be part of your summer sewing. You, too, will want to make many of these. And get the pattern while it’s 20% off. You can also take 15% off your cart when you purchase ANY two or more Itch to Stitch patterns using the code summerfun. That is an AMAZING deal!
The Vienna Tank features:
- Integrated yoke with woven fabric
- Bodice with knit or woven fabric – your choice
- Slight cropped and relaxed fit bodice
- Cute gathers above bust and at back
- View A: neck ruffles and center front uses wrong side of fabric as accent
- View B : streamlined with no neck ruffles
I also have lots and lots of tester photos for you. The Vienna Tank flatters sizes from 00 to 20! Aren’t these ladies lovely in their Vienna Tanks?
My sincere thanks to these wonderful ladies who did a fantastic job testing the Vienna Tank:
- Abigail D.
- Amy C.
- Anemone H.
- Angela H.
- Angela K.
- Anya T.
- Bernice v.
- Camelia d.
- Charlotte S.
- Christiane S.
- Christine C.
- Crystal R.
- Diane C.
- Karen T.
- Linda G.
- Lindsay B.
- Macharva H.
- Marisa T.
- Markita H.
- Masha R.
- Rachel W.
- Robynne S.
- Sarah H.
- Sarah Jane L.
- Shaina O.
- Shannon M.
- Shayna K.
- Teresa S.
- Thao L.
You, too, can look great in the Vienna Tank. Get the pattern while it’s 20% off. And don’t miss out the opportunity to get 15% off your entire cart when purchasing ANY two or more patterns with the code summerfun!
Can you add sleeves to this?
Wow, so many great variations from one pattern! Well done!
How does a person get to be one of your testers? Maybe you’ve answered that question before but I just found your blog.
Hi Connie, I announce my testing calls on my blog as well as in my FB group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ItchToStitchDesigns/). Come join us there!