New Pattern: Oceanside Dress
Looking for a dress pattern that flatters your figure? Look no further! The Oceanside Dress pattern is released today!
Seriously, the dress looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G on every single one of my testers. And did I mention it’s super comfortable? It’s a knit dress that is relaxed at the top and bottom (skirt), and is cinched at the waist. Let me tell you: this is the ticket for sass and comfort. The Oceanside is a dress that you can throw on, and then rock and roll right the way.
For the first week of release, the Oceanside Dress pattern is 20% off. The volume discount still applies! Remember to check out other patterns while you are at it: spend $20 or more, get 15% off your entire cart; spend $30 or more, get 20% off your entire cart!
Oceanside Dress Features:
- Comfortable scoop neckline with band
- Raglan sleeves with band for a sporty look
- Contrast sleeves and front inset for added interest
- Relaxed bodice gathered into the waistband
- Feminine half circle skirt gathered into the waistband
- Fitted waistband for a slimming effect
- Above-knee skirt that can be lengthened easily (instructions included)
Here are my talented testers with their gorgeous makes:
My sincere thanks to these wonderful testers:
Get a copy of your Oceanside Dress sewing pattern while it’s on sale! The sale is valid through Monday 7/3 only!
No comments yet.