Today we welcome a new lineup to the Itch to Stitch pattern catalogue—The Giverny Dress. It’s a vintage-inspired, elegant dress that will turn heads and stop traffic!
The Giverny Dress is a bit of a departure from my casual garment patterns. But a girl can sometimes make something fancy, right? I think you would feel very special wearing this dress as I do.
The Giverny is a fit-and-flare dress that flatters many figures. The waistband sits high so your legs look long (who doesn’t want that?). And don’t forget about the functional pockets! I always love to put functional pockets in the designs whenever possible.
For one week, the Giverny Dress pattern is 20% off. The volume discount still applies—get 15% off your entire cart if your purchase is $20 or more, or 20% off your entire cart if your purchase is $30 or more!
The Giverny Dress feautures:
- Options for A, B, C, D and DD cups
- Elegant jewel neckline with a center front slit and button closure
- Decorative pintucks front
- Figure-flattering curved high waistband
- Knee-length seven-panel flare skirt
- Functional in-seam pockets anchored to waistband
- Easy-fitting back bodice princess seams
- Invisible back zipper
- Completely lined
- Options for short and 3/4 length pleated cuffed sleeves
- Optional sash attached to back waistband
This dress is completely lined. Some testers joked that the inside is so pretty that they could wear their dresses inside out!
Let’s take a look at their gorgeous creations, shall we?
Many thanks to these talented ladies who tested the Giverny Dress:
Get your copy of the Giverny Dress while they are on sale for 20% off!