Number of pattern pages: 89 for all cup sizes or up to 45 for each cup size (be sure to print only the cup size you need per the instructions)
Number of instruction pages: 24
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos
Choosing Your Size
- Determine your cup size. You can use the cup size you typically wear.
- After determining the cup size, compare your bust circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Using the corresponding row for your cup, choose the size that best fits your bust. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size.
- Compare your hip circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your hip. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size. You will use this size for the waist as well. (The waist of the garment must be able to go past your hip.)
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the bust and waist/hip. See “Blend Sizes” in the instructions for details.
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the bodice and/or the pant legs/skirt (see “Lengthen/Shorten” in the instructions).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Light to medium-weight woven fabric, such as rayon twill, crepe and other drapey woven
Interfacing Lightweight woven or weft-insertion fusible interfacing
Lining Lightweight woven such as batiste, lawn or lining fabric (for pockets)
- Six (6) 5/8” (1.6 cm) buttons
- 1/4” (6 mm) wide elastic as long as your waist, plus 2” (5 cm)
- 18” (46 cm) of 3/8” (1 cm)-wide straight fusible stay tape (or cut your own using interfacing)
- 42” (107 cm) of 1/4” (6 mm) wide purchased cord, twill tape or ribbon as drawstring (optional)
- For Jumpsuit only, 28” (70 cm) of 1” (2.5 cm) wide elastic
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.