Jacqueline Hoodie PDF sewing pattern is officially available today! I have to be honest with you, I love mine so so so much. In the evenings when the temperature drops and the wind blows a bit harder, I reach out to my Jacqueline Hoodie. It’s now my favorite way to stay warm and stylish.
Jacqueline Hoodie is modeled after a hoodie from a high-end ready-to-wear brand. And you can see all the exquisite details – the buttons, epaulets, double topstitching, in-seam welt pocket – give it a very polish and chic look.
One thing you might want to know is that Jacqueline Hoodie fits full-figured ladies very well. That is because I drafted the largest size using a DD cup, while using a B cup to draft the smallest size (and blend the cup sizes in between). In fact, this is the way I drafted other Itch To Stitch patterns (except Marbella Dress, which explicitly provides multiple cup sizes).
Here’s a run down of Jacqueline Hoodie.
JACQUELINE HOODIE design features:
- Double-breasted hoodie with off-centered zipper
- Extensive double topstitching throughout
- Lined three-piece hood for a greater fit
- Armhole princess seams for subtle shaping
- In-seam pockets with welts (optional)
- Epaulets with buttons (optional)
- Decorative front buttons for an edgy look (optional)
JACQUELINE HOODIE pattern features:
- Instructions for high-quality finish
- Layers feature–print only the sizes you need
- Large-format print shop version included
Take a look at the product page to find out the size range and material requirements.
Testing is one of the most exciting parts about creating a pattern. I get to see my pattern becoming beautiful garments under the talented hands of my testers. I especially enjoyed brainstorming with them to make Jacqueline Hoodie even a higher quality pattern. Please let me say a big “thank you” to:
- Angela from My Little Sewing Dreams
- Coralie from Stitch N’ Smile
- Debbie from Stitch It Now
- Elsa from La Casa Cactus
- Jordan from Goddess of Sewing
- Rachel from Once Upon a Sewing Machine
- Stacey from All Sewn Up by Stacey
Without further ado, here are some of their wonderful Jacqueline Hoodies.