Number of pattern pages: 29
Number of instruction pages: 22
See Pattern Release Announcement for more photos.
Choosing Your Size
- Compare your waist circumference (narrowest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your waist. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size. Go down a size if using stretch woven.
- Compare your hip circumference (fullest part) to the “Body Measurements” table. Choose the size that best fits your hip. If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size if you like your garment more fitted; otherwise, choose the bigger size. Go down a size if using stretch woven.
- It’s OK to use different sizes for the waist and hip (see instructions for details).
- If you are taller or shorter than 5’6” (168 cm), you should consider lengthening or shortening the cargos (see instructions for details).
I highly recommend that you check your fit by making a test garment with inexpensive fabric that has similar weight and stretch as your final garment fabric.
Primary Fabric Light to medium-weight fabric with or without stretch, such as lightweight denim, chambray, quick-drying nylon and twill. Go down one size if using stretch woven. Do not use knit fabric.
Interfacing Lightweight fusible woven interfacing
Ribbing Medium-weight ribbing (rib knit) with spandex (for waistband)
- For long pants option: 14 sets of 5/8’’ (1.6 cm / size 24) snap fasteners with snap setting tool (you will have 2 sockets left over)
- For shorts option: 6 sets of 5/8’’ (1.6 cm / size 24) snap fasteners with snap setting tool
- 6” (16 cm) or longer all-purpose plastic zipper
- 1” (2.5 cm)-wide elastic in the follow length:
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.