My shipment of fabrics arrived today!! Oh mine, they are all sort of fabulousness!
When I went to fabric.com and looked around. I saw these Vera Wang Lavender Label fabrics, then I felt some invisible person twisted my arm and whispered to my ear “buy them.” Really, who am I to say no to that? I had no choice but to do it
I went a bit brocade crazy. Four out of the seven pieces are brocade.
Top left to right:
- Designer Printed Brocade Floral Amber – 57% Polyester/43% Rayon
- Designer Brocade Floral Navy/Periwinkle – 76% Polyester/24% Cotton
- Designer Printed Brocade Floral Lavender/Black – 57% Polyester/43% Rayon
Bottom left to right:
- Designer Brocade Floral Mustard – 59% Polyester/24% Cotton/17% Silk
- Designer Cotton Voile Purple – 100% Cotton (this will be a blouse – thin but not transparent, matching the Lavender/Black piece perfectly)
- Designer Rayon/Cotton Stretch Twill Dark Green – 55% Rayon/41% Cotton (this piece has a high sheen that you can’t see in the picture)
- Designer Floral Yellow Lace – 58% Nylon/39% Rayon/5% Metallic
If I ask my husband, he would no doubt suggest making pants out of the brocade fabrics, which is why I am not asking him. I think one of them is going to be this jacket.
Besides fabrics, I also got a Hot Patterns Handbag Heaven Share The Love Ruffle Tote Pattern.